Sunday, July 11, 2004

sign that God exists #1

I cooked linguine the other day. After draining it, I looked at the amount in dismay because I had made too little. I was really, REALLY hungry. My temper rose and I berated myself for not being able to tell how much pasta to cook (I can get very, very grumpy when I'm hungry). I couldn't cook more because I had to leave. So, with a pout on my lips, I opened the microwave to take the sauce I had reheated. I looked into the bowl and saw that there was just enough sauce to cover the pasta in the way I like it. I thanked God. Really, I did. He must have known I couldn't handle disappointment that day. I hate pasta without enough sauce.

*God may refer to any spiritual entity. If you don't believe in such a thing, perhaps you could think of it as 'your lucky stars'. For example, "I thanked my lucky stars."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home